- Fitness; suitableness; appropriateness; since, the aptness of things to their particular end.
- personality associated with the mind; propensity; since, the aptness of males to adhere to instance.
- Quickness of apprehension; preparedness in learning; docility; because, an aptness to master is much more observable in some kiddies than in other people.
- Proneness; propensity; since, the aptness of iron to rust.
- Fitness; suitableness; appropriateness.
- personality for the head; propensity.
- Quickness of apprehension; readiness in mastering; docility.
- Proneness; inclination.
- The state or top-notch becoming likely, in just about any feeling of that word.
- a disposition to respond in a certain way
- appropriateness for the celebration
Sentence for "aptness"
Synonym for "aptness"
Hypernym for "aptness"
Same Context for "aptness"