- staying at when opportune and also to the idea. See Synonyms at relevant.
- Of the right or pertinent nature.
- incidentally, incidental.
- of a suitable or pertinent nature
- At the right time; opportunely.
- by-the-way; incidentally: Apropos, where were you yesterday?
- in addition.
- Timely; at a great time.
- at an opportune time
- exposing an alternate topic; in reality
- regarding; concerning: Apropos our day for lunch, i can not get.
- Opportunely or opportune; seasonably or seasonable.
- by-the-way; to your purpose; suitably towards the place or topic; -- a word regularly introduce an incidental observance, worthy of the occasion, though not strictly from the narration.
- . Towards the purpose; opportunely; seasonably.
- 2. With reference or respect; according: followed by of.
- . With reference to that (anything simply mentioned); in addition: utilized absolutely, to introduce an incidental observation.
- Opportune; seasonable; to the function; relevant; happy: as, an apropos remark.
- Definition for "apropos"
- staying at when opportune and also to the…
- View More
- Sentence for "apropos"
- Great tip for beginners and terminal…
- View More
- Synonym for "apropos"
- Antonym for "apropos"
- Phrases for "apropos"
- Rhyme for "apropos"
- Equivalent for "apropos"
- Form for "apropos"
- Urban Dictionary for "apropos"