- Total or partial losing the capability to do matched motions or manipulate objects inside absence of motor or sensory disability.
- complete or partial loss of the capacity to perform coordinated motions or manipulate items inside lack of motor or sensory impairment; especially, a disorder of motor preparation.
- incapacity in order to make purposeful motions, but without paralysis or reduced physical purpose.
- In pathology, reduced the ability regarding the uses of things.
- inability to make purposeful motions
Sentence for "apraxia"
Hypernym for "apraxia"
Cross Reference for "apraxia"
Same Context for "apraxia"