- Of or related to an appurtenance.
- Ancillary or subsidiary.
- Annexed or pertaining to more important things; accessory; incident.
- furnishing added support
- An appendage or accessory.
- a form of easement benefiting real home that "runs using land" rather than an interest that belong solely into beneficiary.
- Something which belongs or appertains to another thing; an appurtenance.
- A thing appertaining to another more thing; an appurtenance; a belonging.
- Appertaining or belonging; pertaining; event or associated with, as a legal right, interest, or property subsidiary to 1 much more valuable or important.
- Definition for "appurtenant"
- Sentence for "appurtenant"
- States can possess "appurtenant" territory, subject…
- View More
- Synonym for "appurtenant"
- Cross Reference for "appurtenant"
- Equivalent for "appurtenant"
- Same Context for "appurtenant"