- a dynamic activity towards or against one thing
- conjunction or occultation
- an in depth approach of two heavenly figures
- A driving or working toward; strategy; impulse; additionally, the act of hitting against.
- The almost approach of 1 heavenly human anatomy to a different, or even to the meridian; a coming into conjunction.
- The act of striking against or driving upon anything; active or lively method.
- In astronomy, the method of any planet to a conjunction aided by the sunlight or a star.
- 3. A coming to land, since a vessel: as, “the appulse regarding the ark,”
Sentence for "appulse"
- This interesting planet makes a very…
Synonym for "appulse"