- someone who appropriates one thing
- the spiritual organization that owns the earnings of a benefice
- person who appropriates.
- A spiritual business possessed of an appropriated benefice; also, an impropriator.
- One who appropriates or takes to his or her own usage.
- In ecclesiastical legislation, one that is possessed of an appropriated benefice. See appropriate, v., 4.
- somebody who takes with regards to own usage (especially without permission)
Sentence for "appropriator"
Phrases for "appropriator"
Hyponym for "appropriator"
Hypernym for "appropriator"