Definition for "approach"
- in the future almost or nearer, such as…
Sentence for "approach"
- Paintings from the National Gallery's collections,…
Quotes for "approach"
- "What we're doing now is we're…"
Synonym for "approach"
Antonym for "approach"
Verb Forms for "approach"
Phrases for "approach"
Rhyme for "approach"
Hypernym for "approach"
Cross Reference for "approach"
Same Context for "approach"
Variant for "approach"
Urban Dictionary for "approach"
Sports Dictionary for "approach"
- in the future almost or nearer, such as room or time: springtime methods.
- Sports to produce a strategy, such as tennis.
- in the future or go near, set up or time; to-draw nigh; to advance nearer.
- to attract almost, in a figurative sense; to create advances; to approximate.
- in the future or go near or nearer to: approached the tunnel.
- To come near, like in appearance, quality, or condition; approximate: The overall performance approaches excellence.
- which will make a proposal or overtures to with a certain end in view: approached the management for a raise.
- to start to deal with or focus on: approached the duty with dread; approached the matter from a historical perspective.
- to create almost; resulting in to draw near; to advance.
- in the future in close proximity to in place, time, or personality; to attract nearer to
- To just take approaches to.
- The work of approaching: the strategy of evening.
- A fairly close resemblance; an approximation.
- an easy method or method of achieving anything; an access: a technique for the bridge.
- The method found in dealing with or achieving: a logical approach to the issue.
- An advance or overture produced by someone to a different.
- Sports The golf stroke following drive from the tee with which a person tries to have the basketball on the placing green.
- Sports The actions taken before carrying out a competitive maneuver, as by a diver before diving forward from a springboard or by a bowler before delivering the ball.
- Sports The an element of the area behind the nasty line in a bowling alley used by a bowler in delivering the baseball.
- The work of drawing near; a coming or advancing almost.
- An access, or opportunity of drawing near.
- Movements to achieve favor; improvements.
- an easy method, passageway, or opportunity where a spot or buildings can be approached; an access.
- a fashion for which a challenge is solved or policy is created.
- The advanced works, trenches, or covered roads produced by besiegers within their improvements toward a fortress or military post.
- A stroke whoever object will be secure the basketball on putting green. Its made out of an iron club.
- The way an aircraft places at an airport.
- the location before the lane, for which a new player may sit or run up before bowling the basketball.
- The act of design near; a coming or advancing almost.
- A access, or chance of attracting near.
- motions to gain favor; advances.
- an easy method, passageway, or avenue wherein a spot or structures could be approached; an access.
- The advanced level works, trenches, or covered roads created by besiegers within their improvements toward a fortress or army post.
- See Approaching.
- A stroke whoever item will be secure the ball in the placing green. It really is made out of an iron club.
- that section of a flight where an airplane descends toward the landing strip.
- the steps taken by a bowler just before delivering the baseball toward the pins.
- The work of design near; a coming or advancing near.
- Access; opportunity or liberty of drawing near; nearness: as, “the approach to kings,” Bacon.
- Nearness or close approximation in high quality, likeness, or character.
- A passage or avenue where such a thing is approached; any ways access or approximation.
- plural In fortification, the works tossed up by besiegers to safeguard by themselves in their advances toward a fortress. Compare boyau.
- In tennis, the play in which a new player endeavors to have their baseball onto the putting-green.
- a relatively quick tennis shot designed to put the ball on the placing green
- a tentative suggestion made to generate the responses of other people
- the event of one item coming nearer to another
- the work of drawing spatially nearer to something
- the temporal residential property of becoming nearer eventually
- ideas or actions meant to cope with a problem or situation
- a detailed approximation
- a way of entering or leaving
- the final path accompanied by an aircraft as it's landing
- in the future or go near, in position or time; to-draw nigh; to advance nearer.
- To draw near, in a figurative sense; to make advances; to approximate.
- in the future close to positioned, time, character, or value; to attract nearer to.
- which will make an attempt at (resolving a problem or making an insurance plan).
- To talk with, concerning make a request or ask a question.
- To take methods to.
- start to deal with
- come near eventually
- move towards
- make improvements to someone, generally with a proposal or suggestion
- come near or verge on, look like, come nearer in high quality, or character
- ahead or get near in position or time; draw near; advance nearer; come right into existence.
- Figuratively, to-draw near; approximate; come near in degree: with to: as, he approaches to the type of an able statesman.
- to create almost; advance: as, he approached their hand into the glass.
- To come or draw next to: as, to approach the gate.
- Figuratively, in the future next to in high quality, personality, or condition; nearly equal: since, contemporary sculpture doesn't approach that the Greeks.