- nervous or fearful in regards to the future; uneasy. See Synonyms at afraid.
- effective at comprehension and fast to apprehend.
- Anticipating anything with anxiety or anxiety.
- Perceptive; quick to learn; intelligent; capable of grasping using the head or intellect.
- Capable of apprehending, or quick to take action; apt; discerning.
- Knowing; conscious; cognizant.
- Relating to the faculty of apprehension.
- Anticipative of something bad' fearful of what may be coming; in dread of feasible harm; in hope of evil.
- Sensible; feeling; perceptive.
- mentally annoyed over possible misfortune or risk etc
- fast to comprehend
- in concern or fear of possible evil or harm
- into the habit of seizing; ready to capture or seize; desirous to lay hold of: made use of virtually and figuratively.
- fast to master or understand; fast of apprehension.
- Realizing; aware; cognizant.
- In a state of apprehension or concern; experiencing alarm; fearful.
- Inclined to think or suspect; dubious: because, i'm anxious that he cannot comprehend me.
- Perceptive; experience; delicate.
- In metaphysics, relating to easy apprehension.
- Definition for "apprehensive"
- nervous or fearful in regards to the future;…
- View More
- Sentence for "apprehensive"
- Quotes for "apprehensive"
- "When I started this project, I…"
- View More
- Synonym for "apprehensive"
- Antonym for "apprehensive"
- Phrases for "apprehensive"
- Rhyme for "apprehensive"
- Cross Reference for "apprehensive"
- Equivalent for "apprehensive"
- Form for "apprehensive"
- Same Context for "apprehensive"