- An examiner; one whoever business is to place questions.
- In the English legal of Exchequer, an officer just who audited the sheriffs' reports.
- An examiner; one whose company is to put concerns. Previously, in English Court of Exchequer, an officer just who audited the sheriffs' accounts.
- An examiner; one whose task it is to put concerns; especially, in England, a former officer regarding the legal of Exchequer just who examined the sheriff's records. Any office was abolished in 1833.
Sentence for "apposer"
- C'est clair que les grandes marques…
Synonym for "apposer"