- Readily appropriate; practical.
- able to be used or utilized, useful
- obtaining the residential property of applying; applicative; useful.
- readily appropriate or useful
- Consisting in or fitted for application; offering for application; practical: since, “applicatory information,”
- Making application, attraction, or demand.
- whatever is applicable; a means of putting to use.
- Definition for "applicatory"
- Sentence for "applicatory"
- Truly, besides those general ways, in…
- View More
- Synonym for "applicatory"
- Equivalent for "applicatory"