- to incorporate as a supplement or appendix: appended a listing of errors into the report.
- To fix to; connect: append a charm towards bracelet.
- to hold or affix to, as by a string, so that the thing is suspended
- to incorporate, as an accessory to your main thing; to annex.
- to hold or affix to, as by a string, so your thing is suspended; as, a seal appended to an archive; the inscription was appended on column.
- To add, as an accessory towards major thing; to annex; since, records appended to this part.
- To write even more information to your end of a pre-existing file.
- add to the really end
- fix to; connect
- condition or state further
- an example of composing more information into end of a current file.
- To hang or connect as a proper component, control, or accompaniment, as a pendant; suspend: as, a seal appended to accurate documentation.
- to include, as an accessory into major thing; subjoin; annex.
- Synonyms to participate, superadd, affix.
- Definition for "append"
- to incorporate as a supplement or appendix: appended…
- View More
- Sentence for "append"
- Synonym for "append"
- Verb Forms for "append"
- Rhyme for "append"
- Form for "append"
- Urban Dictionary for "append"
- generally speaking utilized in programming terms.…
- View More