- Alternative spelling of appall.
- strike with disgust or revulsion
- fill with apprehension or alarm; reason enough to be unpleasantly surprised
- to cultivate pale or come to be dim.
- In order to become poor in quality, or faint in strength; fade; fail; decay.
- To become faint-hearted; lose nerve or quality; become dismayed.
- To become poor, flat, stale, and insipid; lose flavor or flavor, as fermented alcohol.
- to produce pale; cause to grow pale; blanch.
- resulting in to become poor or even to fail; damage; reduce.
- To deprive of courage or power through concern; cause to shrink with worry; confound with concern; dismay; terrify: as, the picture appalled the stoutest heart.
- resulting in to be poor, level, or stale, or to drop taste or flavor, as fermented liquor.
- A state of horror; affright; dismay; consternation.
- Definition for "appal"
- Sentence for "appal"
- Hypernym for "appal"
- Same Context for "appal"
- Variant for "appal"