- a location on south side associated with chancel in primitive churches, furnished with shelves, for publications, vestments, etc.
- A dressing room associated with a public bathtub.
- a spot on the south-side regarding the chancel within the ancient churches, furnished with racks, for publications, vestments, etc.
- A dressing space associated with a public shower.
- In surgery:
- The decrease in a dislocation or break. Hooper.
- The disposition proper to-be given to a fractured limb after decrease. Dunglison.
Sentence for "apothesis"
- The network is commiting all this…
- View More