- associated with, or perhaps in the way in which of, an apothegm; sententious; pithy.
- Pertaining to, or perhaps in the way of, an apothegm; sententious; pithy.
- terse and witty and like a maxim
- fond of or described as terse apothegms
- regarding or obtaining the personality of an apothegm; containing an apothegm or apothegms; sententious.
- directed at using apothegms.
- additionally spelled apophthegmatic.
Sentence for "apothegmatic"
Synonym for "apothegmatic"
Equivalent for "apothegmatic"