- That serves as a warning to predators, at the time of poisoning, specifically falsely.
- Having or designating conspicuous or caution colors or frameworks indicative of special way of defense against opponents, such as the skunk.
- Of a nature to warn or alarm; serving to alert or alarm opponents: noting traits of organisms which, when shown, result this.
- Definition for "aposematic"
- That serves as a warning to predators, at…
- View More
- Sentence for "aposematic"
- Phrases for "aposematic"
- Cross Reference for "aposematic"