- A figure of address where the presenter expresses or purports to be in doubt about a concern.
- An insoluble contradiction or paradox in a text's definitions.
- An expression of deliberation with oneself with regards to uncertainty or question as to how to continue.
- A figure in which the presenter professes become baffled just what course to follow, where to start to get rid of, what to say, etc.
- In rhetoric, a professed doubt how to start or what to state because of all of the matter.
- An equality of known reasons for and against a given idea.
- In pathology, febrile anxiety; uneasiness.
- Also apory.
Definition for "aporia"
- A figure of address where the presenter expresses…
Sentence for "aporia"