- Of, resembling, or generated by apoplexy: an apoplectic fit.
- Having or inclined to possess apoplexy.
- Exhibiting symptoms related to apoplexy.
- Incredibly aggravated; furious: "members of Congress which otherwise come to be apoplectic about wasteful federal government spending” ( Dan Morgan).
- Of, or associated with apoplexy.
- Marked by severe anger or fury.
- Effused with bloodstream.
- concerning apoplexy; affected with, inclined to, or symptomatic of, apoplexy.
- regarding or characteristic of apoplexy
- One liable to, or impacted with, apoplexy.
- one affected with or predisposed to apoplexy.
- of nature of or with respect to apoplexy; impacted with apoplexy: since, an apoplectic fit; an apoplectic patient.
- Predisposed or looking after apoplexy: as, an apoplectic person; an apoplectic practice of body.
- 3. Providing to heal apoplexy: since, “apoplectic balsam,” Addison, Travels, Italy.
- Definition for "apoplectic"
- Of, resembling, or generated by apoplexy: an apoplectic…
- View More
- Sentence for "apoplectic"
- I believe the term apoplectic would…
- View More
- Phrases for "apoplectic"
- Rhyme for "apoplectic"
- Equivalent for "apoplectic"
- Etymologically Related for "apoplectic"
- Same Context for "apoplectic"
- Urban Dictionary for "apoplectic"