- The part of theology that is concerned with defending or showing the reality of Christian doctrines.
- Formal argumentation in defense of one thing, such as for instance a situation or system.
- the world of study concerned with the organized security of a posture, or of religious or occult doctrines
- That part of theology which defends the Holy Scriptures, and sets forth evidence of the divine expert.
- That part of demonstrative or argumentative theology that is concerned with the grounds and protection of Christian belief and hope.
- the branch of theology that's worried about the security of Christian doctrines
Sentence for "apologetics"
- Apologetics apologetics comes from the Greek…
Hypernym for "apologetics"
Etymologically Related for "apologetics"