- the purpose inside orbit associated with the moon or of an artificial satellite most remote from center regarding the planet.
- the idea in an orbit many remote through the body becoming orbited.
- The farthest or highest point; the apex: "The golden age US sail, which began with all the fast clipper ships in 1848, reached its apogee into the Gold Rush many years” ( Los Angeles Instances).
- The point, in an orbit concerning the Earth, that's furthest from the Earth: the apoapsis of an Earth orbiter.
- The point, in an orbit about any planet, that is farthest from earth: the apoapsis of every satellite.
- the idea, in almost any trajectory of an object in area, in which it really is furthest from the Earth.
- The highest point.
- the period into the orbit of moon which is within biggest distance from planet.
- Fig.: The farthest or greatest point; culmination.
- That point in orbit of a planet or any other heavenly human anatomy which will be within best length from the planet; specially, that point of this moon's orbit.
- Figuratively, the greatest or many distant point; climax; culmination.
- your final climactic stage
- apoapsis in Earth orbit; the purpose with its orbit where a satellite reaches the greatest distance from world
- Definition for "apogee"
- the purpose inside orbit associated with the moon…
- View More
- Sentence for "apogee"
- Synonym for "apogee"
- Phrases for "apogee"
- Hypernym for "apogee"
- Same Context for "apogee"
- Astronomy Dictionary for "apogee"
- the purpose in orbit farthest through…
- View More