- The furthest point of an astronomical object in an elliptical orbit to its center of destination (the key focus associated with ellipse)
- when you look at the orbit of a heavenly body, the purpose many distant from human anatomy or point around which it revolves.
- In biology, an organism or organ that might be viewed as a specialized or divergent descendant from a far more ancient or less specialized system or organ.
- Definition for "apocenter"
- The furthest point of an astronomical object in…
- View More
- Synonym for "apocenter"
- Antonym for "apocenter"