- Having carpels which are without one another. Applied of an individual flower with several split pistils, like in flowers.
- Having carpels that are not joined
- Either entirely or partially separate, given that carpels of a compound pistil; -- against syncarpous.
- (of ovaries of flowering plants) consisting of carpels which are without the other person such as buttercups or roses
- In botany, having the carpels of this gynœcium split.
- Definition for "apocarpous"
- Having carpels which are without one another. Applied…
- View More
- Sentence for "apocarpous"
- Antonym for "apocarpous"