- Pathology incapable of develop or replenish tissue.
- Pathology Of or described as aplasia.
- related to aplasia.
- Refers to the failure of human anatomy to produce brand-new cells, so that tissue cannot grow or regenerate.
- maybe not plastic or effortlessly molded.
- Not synthetic; perhaps not effortlessly molded.
- perhaps not molded, formed, or created; imperfectly created: since, aplastic body organs.
- Definition for "aplastic"
- Sentence for "aplastic"
- Kumamoto University in Japan, who had…
- View More
- Form for "aplastic"
- Same Context for "aplastic"