- Defective development causing the lack of all or section of an organ or tissue.
- a disorder marked because of the partial development, or absence, of an organ or tissue.
- partial or defective development.
- a defect, retardation, or cessation regarding the procedure for generation of blood cells.
- Defective or arrested development in a tissue or an organ.
- failure of some muscle or organ to build up
Sentence for "aplasia"
- Other findings include disseminated intravascular coagulation,…
Hypernym for "aplasia"
Cross Reference for "aplasia"
Form for "aplasia"