- Of or regarding optical methods that correct for spherical aberration.
- Free from, or corrected for, spherical aberration and chromatic aberration
- Having several components of different curvatures, so combined regarding pull spherical aberration; -- stated of a lens.
- clear of or corrected for spherical aberration
- Without aberration: in optics, applied to a lens or combination of contacts, as with a telescope, which brings parallel rays to a focus without spherical or chromatic aberration.
Sentence for "aplanatic"
- (An aplanatic triplet will be found…
Cross Reference for "aplanatic"
Equivalent for "aplanatic"