- To or even for each one; each: there is certainly adequate bread for everybody having two pieces apiece.
- Each on it's own; because of the single one; to each; once the share of each.
- Each by itself; because of the solitary one; to every; whilst the share of each and every.
- to or out of each and every 1 of 2 or higher (considered separately)
- For each piece, article, thing, or person; for each; every single; each: because, they cost a dollar apiece; discover an orange apiece.
- Definition for "apiece"
- To or even for each one; each: there…
- View More
- Sentence for "apiece"
- Synonym for "apiece"
- Phrases for "apiece"
- Rhyme for "apiece"
- Same Context for "apiece"