- Ending suddenly with a-sharp, versatile tip: an apiculate leaf.
- Having a brief, greatly pointed tip
- Terminated abruptly by a small, distinct point, as a leaf.
- (of a leaf shape) having a quick sharply pointed tip
- In botany, tipped with a short and abrupt point: applied to a leaf or just about any other component which can be all of a sudden terminated by a definite point or apiculus.
- Definition for "apiculate"
- Ending suddenly with a-sharp, versatile tip: an apiculate…
- View More
- Sentence for "apiculate"
- Equivalent for "apiculate"
- Etymologically Related for "apiculate"