- Of, regarding, situated at, or constituting an apex.
- Linguistics Of, concerning, or articulated utilizing the tip regarding the tongue, since (t), (d), and (s).
- of or connected with the apex
- situated during the developing tip associated with plant or its origins, when comparing to intercalary growth situated between zones of permanent structure.
- At or owned by an apex, tip, or summit.
- situated at an apex
- concerning the apex or top; belonging to the pointed end of a cone-shaped human body.
Sentence for "apical"
Cross Reference for "apical"
Equivalent for "apical"
Same Context for "apical"