- of, associated with, or containing aphorisms, maxims or epigrams; gnomic
- by means of, or of nature of, an aphorism; by means of brief, unconnected sentences.
- terse and amusing and like a maxim
- containing aphorisms or maxims
- getting the personality of aphorisms; resembling aphorisms; in the shape of an aphorism; claimed in a nutshell, unconnected phrases; abounding in aphorisms.
- Definition for "aphoristic"
- of, associated with, or containing aphorisms, maxims or…
- View More
- Sentence for "aphoristic"
- Phrases for "aphoristic"
- Equivalent for "aphoristic"
- Same Context for "aphoristic"