- Of, concerning, or exhibiting aphonia; struggling to speak.
- Without vocals; voiceless; nonvocal; incompetent at all but whispered message.
- becoming without sound through damage or infection and therefore not capable of all but whispered address
- with respect to or described as aphonia; speechless; foolish.
- Having no sound or pronunciation.
- Having no voiced quality; not voiced.
- someone impacted with aphonia.
Sentence for "aphonic"
- The opposite of a cosmopolitan has…
Synonym for "aphonic"
Equivalent for "aphonic"