- lack of the vocals caused by disease, injury to the singing cords, or different psychological reasons, eg hysteria.
- loss in vocals; the shortcoming to talk
- loss in sound or singing utterance.
- In pathology, losing voice through a morbid problem associated with larynx or its immediate innervation; dumbness; speechlessness.
- a condition associated with vocal body organs that leads to the increased loss of sound
Sentence for "aphonia"
Hypernym for "aphonia"
Equivalent for "aphonia"
Same Context for "aphonia"