- An aphid, specially among genus Aphis.
- An aphid.
- A genus of bugs of the purchase Hemiptera and household Aphidæ, including numerous types referred to as plant lice and green flies.
- A genus of small plant-sucking insects, for the family Aphididœ and purchase Homoptera.
- [lowercase] A plant-louse. [inside sense the plural aphides (af'i-dēz) is employed.]
- kind genus of Aphididae: harmful to fruit trees and vegetables
Sentence for "aphis"
Hypernym for "aphis"
Cross Reference for "aphis"
Form for "aphis"
Variant for "aphis"