- Nautical In a vertical or very nearly vertical place or path: rowers holding their particular oars apeak.
- In a vertical range, the cable having been sufficiently hove in to deliver the ship over it.
- In a vertical range. The anchor in apeak, if the cable is sufficiently hove directly into deliver the ship over it, in addition to ship is them said to be hove apeak.
- Nautical, in a nearly vertical place or relation; pointing upward, or perhaps in an up-and-down course.
- Definition for "apeak"
- Nautical In a vertical or very nearly vertical…
- View More
- Sentence for "apeak"
- Variant for "apeak"