- a really huge sauropod dinosaur for the genus Apatosaurus (or Brontosaurus ) of the late Jurassic Period. Apatosaurs had a long neck and tail and a comparatively little mind.
- a genus of extinct dinosaurs comprising the brontosaurs; apatosaurs.
- A genus of dinosaurian reptiles regarding the family Camarasauridæ, explained by Marsh through the Upper Jurassic rocks of Colorado.
- huge quadrupedal herbivorous dinosaur common in united states inside late Jurassic
Sentence for "apatosaurus"
- Here over thirteen hundred footprints of…
Synonym for "apatosaurus"
Hypernym for "apatosaurus"