- the official plan of racial segregation formerly applied when you look at the Republic of Southern Africa, involving political, appropriate, and financial discrimination against nonwhites.
- A policy or practice of isolating or segregating groups.
- the healthiness of becoming divided from others; segregation.
- The policy of racial separation found in South Africa from 1948 to 1990.
- Any comparable policy of racial split.
- segregation by battle; -- a phrase used in South Africa.
- the state policy of strict segregation by battle practised because of the government of the Union of Southern Africa to 1993.
- a social plan or racial segregation involving political and economic and appropriate discrimination against people that are perhaps not Whites; the former formal plan in South Africa
- Definition for "apartheid"
- the official plan of racial segregation formerly applied…
- View More
- Sentence for "apartheid"
- Quotes for "apartheid"
- "It must not be forgotten in…"
- View More
- Synonym for "apartheid"
- Phrases for "apartheid"
- Rhyme for "apartheid"
- Hypernym for "apartheid"
- Same Context for "apartheid"