- Southwestern U.S. A packsaddle made of a stuffed fabric pad.
- a type of packsaddle previously used in the US army and one of the Spanish Americans, manufactured from leather-based filled with hay, moss, and/or want.
- a type of pack-saddle used in the American army solution and among the list of Spanish Us americans. It's made from leather-based full of hay, moss, or the like.
- a type of Mexican seat created of leather-based cushions full of hay, found in the western United States.
Sentence for "aparejo"
- The equipment of a pack-mule --…
- View More