- A grant (especially by a sovereign) of land (or other supply of income) as a birthright.
- A perquisite this is certainly proper to one's place.
- identical to appanage.
- See appanage.
- a grant (by a sovereign or a legislative human body) of sources to maintain a dependent member of a ruling household
- any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate towards section in life
Definition for "apanage"
Sentence for "apanage"
- In those African nations where they…
Hypernym for "apanage"
Variant for "apanage"