- Of or becoming the verbal aspect that conveys a momentary or finished activity, particularly in past time.
- Of or becoming the perfective aspect.
- Of, or regarding the aorist aspect.
- Indefinite; with respect to the aorist tense.
- of or concerning the aorist tight
- related to an aorist or indefinite tight; indeterminate on time.
- Definition for "aoristic"
- Of or becoming the verbal aspect that conveys…
- View More
- Sentence for "aoristic"
- Synonym for "aoristic"
- Etymologically Related for "aoristic"