- in any manner or manner; however: I'll prepare it anyhow you prefer. They emerged anyhow they could—by boat, train, or jet.
- In a careless method; haphazardly: clothes stuffed anyhow to the suitcase.
- Nevertheless; at least: I think they may be asleep; anyhow, they are quiet.
- however: It seems crazy, but in my opinion it anyhow.
- at all or manner whatever.
- whatever the case. Used to show that a statement describes or supports a previous declaration.
- by any means or fashion whatever; at any rate; in any event.
- always suggest that a statement explains or aids a previous statement
- by any means whatsoever
- by any means or way whatever; howsoever.
- regardless; anyway; whatsoever activities; nevertheless which may be; however: as, anyhow, he didn't appear; anyhow, I don't believe you can accomplish it.
Sentence for "anyhow"
Synonym for "anyhow"
Phrases for "anyhow"
Urban Dictionary for "anyhow"