- anybody regarding an indefinite quantity of persons; any person; any person.
- an individual of some consideration or standing.
- someone of effect: everyone who's anyone is at the reception. See Usage records at anybody, any, he1.
- anybody out of an indefinite range people; any person; anybody.
- someone of consideration or standing.
- Any person; any one: since, has actually anyone already been right here? We have maybe not seen anybody; you can now do that.
- anybody in general; someone of every type; a regular individual, compared in small contempt to a somebody: inside use with a plural: as, two or three anybodies.
- Any one particularly; an individual of some outcome or relevance, in the place of a nobody: in direct or indirect interrogations: as, is he anyone? everyone who is anybody was present.
- Definition for "anybody"
- Sentence for "anybody"
- Quotes for "anybody"
- "You know, I believe that technology…"
- View More
- Synonym for "anybody"
- Phrases for "anybody"
- Etymologically Related for "anybody"
- Same Context for "anybody"