Definition for "antivivisectionist"
- a person in opposition to the practice of…
Sentence for "antivivisectionist"
- a person in opposition to the practice of vivisection
- One in opposition to vivisection.
- a person who is opposed to the creating of physiologic and therapeutic experiments on living animals.
- someone in opposition to the rehearse of vivisection
- One opposed to vivisection.
- person who is against the creating of physiologic and healing experiments on living pets.
- of or associated with such an individual
- characterized by opposition to vivisection
- of or relating to these types of someone
- characterized by resistance to vivisection