- The westerly winds over the area trade winds of tropics, which become the prevailing westerly winds of this center latitudes. Frequently used in the plural.
- the wind that hits from western to east over the trade-wind
- The westerly winds above the area trade winds of this tropics, which end up being the prevailing westerly winds associated with the center latitudes. Often utilized in the plural.
- the wind that blows from western to east above the trade-wind
Sentence for "antitrade"
- Instead of urging more diversification, the…
Hypernym for "antitrade"
Same Context for "antitrade"