- one that treats or completes new furnishings to be able to allow it to be appear old or traditional.
- an individual who completes furniture or things so that they possess look of a classic. (Either for decoration or to perpetrate a fraud.)
- an individual who browses for antiques.
- a person who treats or completes brand-new furniture so as to succeed appear old or traditional.
- someone who finishes furniture or things so they possess appearance of an old-fashioned. (Either for design or even perpetrate a fraud.)
- someone who browses for collectibles.
Sentence for "antiquer"
Urban Dictionary for "antiquer"