- designed to counteract or expel ecological air pollution: antipollution filters; antipollution regulations.
- Of, with respect to, or getting the faculties of this that will help environmental surroundings or lowers pollution.
- designed to lower air pollution
- Intended to counteract or eradicate environmental air pollution: antipollution filters; antipollution legislation.
- Of, with respect to, or having the traits of this that will help the environment or decreases air pollution.
- meant to decrease air pollution
- in whatever way, form, or kind which straight or indirectly helps the environment or decreases air pollution.
- Any way, shape, or kind which directly or indirectly helps the environmental surroundings or decreases pollution.
Sentence for "antipollution"
Same Context for "antipollution"