- the exact opposite pole.
- a situation directly opposing (perhaps additionally used figuratively).
- The opposite pole; such a thing diametrically opposed.
- the contrary pole; everything diametrically opposed to another.
- In cytology, a term applied to among the two poles regarding the karyokinetic spindle of the dividing cell, the word pole being reserved for one under instant consideration.
- The opposite pole.
- a posture directly other (possibly in addition utilized figuratively).
- the contrary pole; such a thing diametrically opposed.
- the alternative pole; any such thing diametrically opposed to another.
- In cytology, a term put on the two poles of karyokinetic spindle of dividing mobile, the definition of pole being set aside when it comes to one under instant consideration.
Sentence for "antipole"
Etymologically Related for "antipole"