- A direct or diametrical opposite: "We just sit and listen to the fullness of the quiet, as an antipode to focused busyness” ( Kathryn A. Knox).
- anything directly opposing or diametrically compared
- one of many antipodes; such a thing exactly reverse.
- the antipodes, or those who dwell on contrary sides associated with world.
- one that or what is within resistance to or over against another.
- direct other
- A Primary or diametrical contrary: "We simply sit and tune in to the fullness of this peaceful, as an antipode to focused busyness” ( Kathryn A. Knox).
- something right opposite or diametrically opposed
- One of the antipodes; everything exactly reverse.
- among the antipodes, or those that dwell on other sides for the globe.
- person who or that which is in resistance to or over against another.
- direct reverse
Sentence for "antipode"
- Antipov is the 'antipode' for Pasternak,…
Hypernym for "antipode"
Same Context for "antipode"
Urban Dictionary for "antipode"
- A combo technique assault enchantment from…