- An astringent planning placed on skin to diminish perspiration.
- a substance familiar with minimize sweating or perspiration and also the associated odor, often applied to the underarm area
- an astringent compound placed on the skin to cut back perspiration
- An astringent preparation applied to skin to diminish perspiration.
- a substance regularly lessen sweating or perspiration together with associated odor, frequently placed on the underarm area
- an astringent substance put on the skin to lessen perspiration
Sentence for "antiperspirant"
- A treatment which reduces sweating is…
Hypernym for "antiperspirant"
Cross Reference for "antiperspirant"
Etymologically Related for "antiperspirant"