- against your own country; unpatriotic.
- Opposed to solely nationwide concerns; maybe not started from the idea of the country.
- Antagonistic to a single's country or country, or even a national federal government.
- in opposition to one's very own country; unpatriotic.
- Opposed to strictly nationwide issues; not created on notion of the nation.
- Antagonistic to at least one's nation or nation, or even a national federal government.
Sentence for "antinational"
- War veterans had hated the socialists…
Same Context for "antinational"