- top of the, contrary-moving current regarding the atmosphere over a monsoon.
- an ongoing of environment relocating a direction opposite to that associated with monsoon: it might lie above the monsoon proper, but is typically strongest regarding the west side from it; the northerly wind which opposes the main southwest monsoon of Asia, and it is overcome by it.
- A northerly wind regarding the Gulf shows against the southeasterly winds that draw inwards through the Gulf toward the dome regarding the western continent inside spring and summer time months and constitute light monsoon winds.
- top of the, contrary-moving existing associated with environment over a monsoon.
- an ongoing of atmosphere relocating a direction contrary compared to that of this monsoon: it might rest over the monsoon right, it is usually strongest in the west part of it; the northerly wind which opposes the main southwest monsoon of India, and is overcome because of it.
- A northerly wind regarding the Gulf States in opposition to the southeasterly winds that draw inwards from the Gulf toward the dome of this western continent in springtime and summertime periods and represent light monsoon winds.
Cross Reference for "antimonsoon"
- antimony ocher
- View More