- effective at destroying or inhibiting the rise of disease-causing microorganisms
- capable of destroying or inhibiting the growth of disease-causing microorganisms
- a realtor (as heat or radiation or a chemical) that kills microorganisms that may carry infection
- Any antimicrobial representative
- a realtor (as temperature or radiation or a chemical) that kills microorganisms which may carry infection
- Destructive to, or inimical towards improvement micro-organisms: as, antimicrobic sera.
- Destructive to, or inimical into development of micro-organisms: as, antimicrobic sera.
- Definition for "antimicrobic"
- Sentence for "antimicrobic"
- Bordet's early studies showed that antimicrobic…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "antimicrobic"
- Equivalent for "antimicrobic"