- The curved prominence regarding the external ear.
- The curved level of this cartilage associated with the ear, within or perhaps in front associated with the helix. See ear.
- The inner curved ridge of this pinna of this ear. Also anthelix. See cut-under ear.
- The curved importance associated with the additional ear.
- The curved elevation regarding the cartilage of the ear, within or perhaps in front of this helix. See ear.
- The inner curved ridge of the pinna regarding the ear. Additionally anthelix. See cut-under ear.
Sentence for "antihelix"
- Another curved prominence, parallel with and…
Variant for "antihelix"